2015 was a fantastic year, and our plan is to make 2016 even better. Here are just some of our favorite things in 2015, in no particular order of preference:
- Blog strategy we created for Pisces Real Estate proved very successful; it generated 3 real estate sales, resulting in more than $1 mio USD. There’s no better proof that a good blogging strategy works!
- Another blog strategy that took off in the last two years is for Luxury Villa Collections. Their local guide to Los Cabos and travel tips are driving the visitors through the roof!
- A10 architecture studio and their collaboration in CapaLab with a social housing project in rammed earth was a winner in at least two categories. First, they helped provide a solution for sustainable social housing for the most affected by Hurricane Odile in Los Cabos. Besides that, their Casa O was selected to be presented at the Venice Biennale 2016. Well deserved! Media outreach we did for the project resulted in several top publications as well.
- We’re proud of our clients Pisces Sportfishing – in the last year alone they won several fishing tournaments; among them Los Cabos Billfish Tournament 2015 with the largest tuna, two wins at the Los Cabos Tuna Jackpot 2015 and the Los Cabos Big Game Charter Boat Classic. Pretty great fishing year, and well deserved! Read the news here.
- Our social media client and friend, writer Madison Lake published 2 books in 2015 (that’s six books in total for her). Unexpectedly, one of the books was dedicated to our owner, Romana Lilic – we’re so honored. If you haven’t read any of her books yet, you can start now. Find them here.
- Capella Ixtapa received another series of accolades in 2015: Ranked #5 “Best Hotels in Mexico 2015” by U.S. News & World Report; Ranked #6 “TOP 25 Hotels in Mexico” by TripAdvisor; 2015 Ranked #8 “TOP 25 Hotels for Romance” in México, by TripAdvisor; Ranked #6 “TOP 25 Luxury Hotels in Mexico” by TripAdvisor; Ranked #3 “TOP 25 Best Services Hotels” in México by TripAdvisor. Top!
- International media strategy for Acapulco Chairs brought them to the biggest Canadian daily, La Presse Canada. See the feature here.
- 176% increase in Facebook followings for Captain Tony’s thanks to a well-planned and executed social media strategy and great collaboration toward the same goal with the client.
- Branding projects for Alma Vallejo Cabo Makeup and Hair Professionals, and Indigo Pilates Studio.
- Collaboration with Middle Tennessee State University, MTSU, and creating a social media workshop for students during their 3-week study abroad project in Cabo San Lucas.
- Traveling all around Mexico with Pink Palm Photo.
At LA76 Strategic Design we are grateful for all our clients and business partners, and look forward to amazing 2016 together!